Thursday, October 13, 2011

70's Bloom

My days have been really full up over last month or so. Work and then a work related trip to Cape Town left me little time or mental energy to put together any posts. I'm still catching up on the SS12 collections.

Summer's over now that the big fashion weeks have come and gone. I can't believe that we are heading into  Autumn. The Seventies were a big inspiration for me this season, a sort of refined flower power aesthetic. Daisies & Dandelions dancing with the wind in faraway fields, perfectly depicts my frame of mind over the past several months.


Images pulled from all over the web.
Here's an excerpt from an SS11 design project I did for my portfolio a while ago, entitled 70's Bloom. If you are interested in seeing anymore of my creative exploits, you can find them here. A direct link will follow shortly, on the side bar.


All rights reserved.


Cape Town by the way is an amazing city. I really hope to visit again for leisure in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment