Friday, March 4, 2011

Current Obsessions

BLOUSES.In lightweight crepes, chiffons, georgettes; with pleats, pussy bows, and ruffles...it's hard to pick just one! Topshop has a wonderful array this season. I love a blouse loosely tucked into high-waisted skinnies; which Topshop's Moto range do perfectly.

1 Topshop; 2 Miss Selfridge, 3 Topshop; 4 Monsoon; 5 Topshop; 6 Warehouse; 7 Topshop; 8 Pixie Market; 9 Pins and Needles; 10 Warehouse; 11 Topshop

RECURRING FAUNA PRINTS. They have been around for a few years now, and swallows are the best example of this. Mui Mui brought them to the fashion forefront with their hugely popular SS10 collection; which featured the said swallows and cats among other things. Birds are commonly used inspiration for this including, owls, parrots, storks, and swallows. Horses and butterflies are popular subjects too. With the same cutesy appeal; the Panda would be an ideal subject for such a print! I love these prints best on blouses ;).

1 Asos.com; 2 River Island; 3 Dorothy Perkins; 4 Dorothy Perkins; 5 House of Fraser; 6 Nasty Gal; 7 Hannah Zakari; 8 River Island


WHITE & CREAM LACE. I've loved lace since forever, but at the moment I am coveting all manner of lacey things in whites  & creams.  Cream because its adds an aged quality to the lace. Cornelli, Embroidered, Crotchet, I'm not fussed...I want it all!! I'm totally in awe of Flying A's lace tunic. It's definitely on my wishlist!

1 Alice by Alice Temperley; 2 Asos Revive; 3 Vintage; 4 Pins and Needles; 5 Topshop; 6 Flying A


What are you obsessed by right now?

7 comments:

  1. eh i'm not a big fan of the blouses. i'm obsessed with loose non-fitted sweaters/sweater like tops of short or medium length :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. But they are all the rage in England! ;)
    Maybe its the sign of me growing old....

    I'm a fan of over-sized tops and sweaters too, perhaps a bit too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love these blouses. I love sheer and chiffons. :)

    Anyway, I was talking about sarojini MArket where you can get great stuff like these

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah yes, I have heard of the famous Sarojini...I have to make a trip to Dilli soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the fauna collection is fun! and yeah, lace is a definite like but not "obsession" as of yet:) thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am in love with blouses! sometimes i think maybe i shud stop and they might look a little matronly but i still love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matronly...nah....it totally depends on how you style it....:)

    ReplyDelete