Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pencil Shavings

Here's a novel subject for design inspiration. Jewelry designer Victoria Mason has created these fun pendants based on the humble and delicate pencil shaving. I love jewelry  inspired by the most unexpected things; so these delicate beauties available in 5 colors at Oye Mordern have shot-up to the top of my wish-list! It's amazing how she has retained the fragile nature of a pencil shaving, regardless of solid sterling silver and enamel composition.

 




It's a really great gift for anyone artistically inclined! ;)clined ;).

5 comments:

  1. These truly are a marvelous piece of art. So pretty...
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment. Pls do visit me again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty interesting xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang! this is pretty fly... would u wear them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. L1L2@
    Yes!! Totally my cup of tea!!

    ReplyDelete